Kingdom Builders & Industrial Maintenance, LLC (KBIM) provides quality, janitorial and construction related labor services (flagging & gang watchman) supporting State, Local and Federal Government General Services, Departments of Transportation, Construction and Railway sites and any other entities where our services are deemed appropriate.
- New Era Construction (Post construction)
- Urban Oasis (Building maintenance)
- Guadenzia House (Janitorial services)
- Williams Flagger Logistics (Joint Toll Commission Supervision
- Delaware Transit Corporation (DART)
- DBE Certified in PA, NJ, DE, MD
- DBE/MBE/WBE Certified: PA, Philadelphia City,
- Operating in: PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY
- NAICS Codes: 238310, 238330, 238910, 238990, 561720, 561210
- To be the premier one stop shop providing the transportation/construction industry worksite traffic control, janitorial and maintenance services with integrity, craftsmanship at the highest level of industry standards.
Shakina Rush is passionate about safety and professionalism.
Her entrepreneurial spirit is demonstrated in her company’s growth and staff development. Shakina is a certified member of both the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) and Cleaning Industry Management Standards (CIMS). She is certified in Occupational Safety Health Standards (OSHA) and an ATSSA-Approved Flagger Certified Facilitator. She has managed large and small cleaning contracts.
Her diverse background in the medical field and education and sports. She strongly believe in building the economy and providing employment to those who are seeking new opportunities and a second chance.
While building and operating Kingdom Builders Shakina obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Joseph University. As a community builder Shakina often sponsors events and volunteers for a non-profit organization that empowers youth through education and sports. At Kingdom Builders, she’s created a range of different careers that share one goal: offer industry-leading traffic control services for road construction projects across the Mid-Atlantic region (including PA, DE, MD, NJ & NY.)